The person occupying this position will:
- Assist in month-end reporting procedures
- Manage a portfolio of diversified clients
- Maintain and update clients’ ledgers, including basic bookkeeping, postings of journals, invoices, etc.
- Process high volumes of general accounting transactions
- Do Payroll and FSS Documents
- Liaise with auditors and clients to gather required information
- Prepare Management Accounts and/or Financial Statements; Statutory Returns (Tax/VAT Returns) and Progress/Status reports to management on his/her portfolio of clients
In-house training shall be provided.
The ideal candidate for this job should:
- Possess a qualification in Accountancy or be reading for an ACCA or equivalent
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Have a pleasant disposition with a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills
- Be energised by meeting deadlines and working on own initiative
Knowledge of SFM (Shireburn Financial Manager) and/or Quickbooks accounting software
will be considered as an asset.
An excellent and attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.