4 months ago
A leading International Corporate Services provider is looking to recruit an Accountant, who will be servicing the organization’s fast growing portfolio of clients.
The main duties and responsibilities of the chosen candidate will be as follows:
- Updating accounting records and preparation of regular management accounts for a portfolio of international holding and trading entities
- Preparation of tax computations and submission of income tax returns
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Liaising and supporting external auditors
The ideal candidate will be:
- A partly-qualified Accountant having successfully completed the fundamental modules of the ACCA or ACA examinations and having a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field of accounting, tax or auditing
- Able to work both on his own initiative as well as in a team
- Able to multi-task, prioritise his workload and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; and
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and Word.