|Job Title:||Junior Accountant|
|Salary:||€24,000 - €27,000|
|Contact Name:||Kamil Radziewski|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2018 08:45|
A Maltese-based law firm focusing mainly on areas of technology, gaming & gambling, payments, tax, corporate law, corporate finance, M&A and corporate services are currently looking for a Junior Accountant to join their finance team.
The person occupying this position will:
- Assist in month-end reporting procedures
- Manage a portfolio of diversified clients
- Maintain and update clients’ ledgers, including basic bookkeeping, postings of journals, invoices, etc.
- Process high volumes of general accounting transactions
- Do Payroll and FSS Documents
- Liaise with auditors and clients to gather required information
- Prepare Management Accounts and/or Financial Statements; Statutory Returns (Tax/VAT Returns) and Progress/Status reports to management on his/her portfolio of clients
The ideal candidate for this job should:
- Possess a qualification in Accountancy or be reading for an ACCA or equivalent
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Have a pleasant disposition with a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills
- Be energized by meeting deadlines and working on own initiative and
Knowledge of SFM (Shireburn Financial Manager) and/or Quickbooks accounting software will be considered as an asset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's