about 2 months ago
A well-established Maltese company, specializing in a range of personal services to clients, is seeking to employ a Junior Accountant.
Main purpose of the job:
- Responsible for the clients’ accounting
- Recording the clients’ portfolio transactions mainly cash transactions, investment
movements, trustee fees, gains/ losses on fair value movements, disposals and
- Ensure that the payments effected by the investment banks are in line with the
- Liaise with the investment banks for any investment documentation or
clarifications on any trades or other transactions.
Principal qualifications required:
- Knowledge in Double Entry;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and excel;
- Good organisational skills;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Self-motivated with a structured and determined approach to work;