Junior Accountant & Administrator
|Job Title:||Junior Accountant & Administrator|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2018 11:25|
As an independent fund administrator, Custom House Global Fund Services combines 25 years of experience administering alternative investment funds of all sizes and strategies, with an innovative, entrepreneurial, technology-driven service model that puts our clients first.
We are a global leader in the financial services and fund administration business, offering a full suite of services from our offices in Chicago, Dublin, Geneva, Guernsey, Hong Kong, London, Malta, New York, Rotterdam, Singapore, Sofia and Sydney. Custom House is fully regulated, as required, in each jurisdiction.
As part of our expansion plan, we are currently on the lookout for candidates who could join the Internal Finance team at Custom House in Malta. If you believe you have what it takes to develop a career with a Group that appreciates and values people with a will for personal growth, we invite you to read through the job specification below and put yourself forward.
Accounts Manager and Managing Director
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Accounts clerk in the internal accounting department and assistance with Ad hoc tasks
MAIN DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Carry out book keeping and journal posting duties on a daily basis
- Maintaining, posting and chasing of debtors and creditors
- Completing and filling in of VAT returns
- Perform bank reconciliations and processing payments
- Assist in other accounting duties that may come up in the active company
- Handling of administrative duties such as filing, hr related record keeping,
- Occasional front desk duties when needed
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
Based on the candidate’s performance and abilities, he/she would be entrusted with more onerous accounting tasks as he/she develops and progresses in the company.
PRINCIPAL QUALIFICATIONS /SKILL SET REQUIRED:
- The ideal candidate must possess at least one year of experience in a similar role
- Possess at least an A-level standard of education. Accounts qualifications are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS:
- Internal Accounting team
- Group Finance team
- Service providers
- Malta office staff members
It should be noted that the above Job Specification may be amended and additional duties added from time to time.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's