|Job Title:||Junior Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2018 06:32|
A premier investment group focusing on principal investments in the Subcontinent, Asia, Middle East and North Africa is looking for a ''Junior Accountant''.
· Directly supporting the Senior Group Finance and Operations Managers in the day to day operations for closed ended private equity and credit funds including daily cash and position reconciliations, journal entry, pricing, NAV and P&L production.
· Preparing and booking of journal entries for management entities;
· Assisting with processing fund payments.
· Assisting with the month end NAV reconciliation process, monthly accounts and reports.
· Preparing fee schedule reconciliations of private equity and credit funds as well as the underlying holding companies.
· Assisting with year end fund audits.
· Helping with fund broker and counterparty set ups.
· Qualified Accountant and Graduate with 2+ years in operations, having worked in the asset management or fund accounting industries.
· Strong MS Excel skills are a must including knowledge of macros.
· Private Equity experience is an advantage.
· Excellent communicator and able to work in a small but demanding work environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's