Java Team Lead
|Job Title:||Java Team Lead|
|Contact Name:||Deeya Bheeroo-Hulloowan|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2018 11:23|
Our Client is recruiting Java Team Lead to work on projects across different industries including but not limited to Financial services, Resource, Retail, Manufacturing. They use latest methodologies including Agile and Devops to develop state of the art Next gen applications. Their local Java capability within the Delivery Network is certified Platinium which is the highest possible certification,a testimony on the maturity of their developers, center as well as the amount of effort they put in continuous upskilling their people.
They are growing and now more than ever is the time to join, skills they are looking for :
- Fully conversant with Java programming language (Being certified in OCA or OCP is a plus)
- Be able to translate requirements specification into technical specifications
- Be able to ensure a high level of quality in deliverables through unit testing and code reviews
- Knowledge of Agile or Devops is an advantage
Experience & Qualification:
- 8 years and above active development on Java projects
- Bachelor in Computer Science / Software Engineer / Information Systems and/or Masters in Information Technology / Computer Science
Additional Skill requirements:
- Experience in application design
- Experience in coaching and supervision of small teams of programmers would be a plus
- Ability to integrate existing teams and be a team player
- Willingness to adopt new technologies, methodology and tooling
- Good communication skills in French and English (written and oral).
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website or contact Deeya for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's