A leading software house based in Mauritius but operating on the international front is seeking Software Engineers with 3 to 10 years of relevant experience in Java Development.
A previous experience as a Java developer with object-oriented analysis and solution design skills including active participation in the life-cycle of software development process and clients’ needs understanding will be highly valued.
Academic Qualifications and process skills:
- BSc Degree in IT or Computer Science or any other qualifications related to IT
- 3 to 10 years of programming experience around Java technologies including:
- Good Object-Oriented programming skills
- Good notion of UML
- Experience with IDE like Eclipse, NetBeans, etc.
- Good software debugging skills
- Experience in writing Junit tests
- Have good notion of SQL
- Understand SDLC and AGILE
- Expertise in the following will be a plus :
- Experience with Swing and JavaFX
- Experience with technologies like Spring, Maven, Hibernate
- Knowledge on web development
- Java 8, JSON, XML
- Service Oriented Architecture/ Web Services – SOAP/REST
- Excellent communication skill & ability to work with diverse cultures
- Highly motivated, able to work both in a team and solo
- Should be capable of talking to Client Managers & Directors
- Multitasking & should be able to handle multiple projects
- Fact findings and structured thinking to secure troubleshooting activities in a short time frame
- Should have experienced in Managing Team Leads & Mentor them.
- Should have excellent communication & Presentation Skills both written and oral in English and French
- International travels may be required
- Passionate about the IT world and its constant evolution
The company will provide a very competitive package to attract the best and brightest candidates and a long term training and career development framework within their company.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online on the Castille Website.