Java Developer [Snr]
|Job Title:||Java Developer [Snr]|
|Contact Name:||Deeya Bheeroo-Hulloowan|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2018 06:58|
A leading software house based in Mauritius but operating on the international front is seeking Software Engineers with 3 to 10 years of relevant experience in Java Development.
A previous experience as a Java developer with object-oriented analysis and solution design skills including active participation in the life-cycle of software development process and clients’ needs understanding will be highly valued.
Academic Qualifications and process skills:
- BSc Degree in IT or Computer Science or any other qualifications related to IT
- 3 to 10 years of programming experience around Java technologies including:
- Good Object-Oriented programming skills
- Good notion of UML
- Experience with IDE like Eclipse, NetBeans, etc.
- Good software debugging skills
- Experience in writing Junit tests
- Have good notion of SQL
- Understand SDLC and AGILE
- Expertise in the following will be a plus :
- Experience with Swing and JavaFX
- Experience with technologies like Spring, Maven, Hibernate
- Knowledge on web development
- Java 8, JSON, XML
- Service Oriented Architecture/ Web Services – SOAP/REST
- Excellent communication skill & ability to work with diverse cultures
- Highly motivated, able to work both in a team and solo
- Should be capable of talking to Client Managers & Directors
- Multitasking & should be able to handle multiple projects
- Fact findings and structured thinking to secure troubleshooting activities in a short time frame
- Should have experienced in Managing Team Leads & Mentor them.
- Should have excellent communication & Presentation Skills both written and oral in English and French
- International travels may be required
- Passionate about the IT world and its constant evolution
The company will provide a very competitive package to attract the best and brightest candidates and a long term training and career development framework within their company.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online on the Castille Website.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's