|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2018 11:04|
Put your ability to work!
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed individuals willing to learn and acquire new skills while working on various projects.
We would prefer if you have the following requirements:
- A B.Sc. degree in IT, Computer Science, or related computing degree, or in the process of completing such qualification;
- At least 2 years of experience in software development and related activities;
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language from Java and C#;
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases;
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux systems;
- Familiarity with Web Services, REST or SOAP and related integration technologies.
It is also desirable that you possess:
- Experience of JEE and related technologies such as Spring, JPA/Hibernate, JAX-WS and JMS;
- Familiarity with the .NET framework and IIS;
- Familiarity with software build automation tools such as Maven and Gradle.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be required to do:
- Work effectively within a team;
- Deliver on specific projects under the guidance and direction of senior team members and technical architects;
- Take ownership of tasks and projects;
- Help in the diagnosis and resolution of issues whilst liaising with other members of the team and other personnel within the organisation.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. GO, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at GO.