To join an international company in the financial services field, the Software Developer will be programming in-house back-office software and be involved in initiatives and projects for both front and middle office.
- Competitive salary package
- Benefits such as health insurance and free parking.
- Further developing internal in-house integrated back-office software.
- Testing current processes & improving them.
- Continuous improvement of various internal tools used.
- 2 years of experience with Java - Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and Python will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL; HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented programming.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Attentiveness to detail y pro-activity