|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Contact Name:||Aneta Mazurkiewicz|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2018 13:13|
A large organisation here in Malta is looking to employ a Software Developer who will be contributing to the delivery of the specific projects.
Working with other senior members and architects, the developer will be expected to take ownership of tasks and projects and help in the diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- University Degree in IT or relevant field
- At least 2 years work experience in software development using Java
- Experience with Java frameworks - Spring/Hibernate/JSP
- Familiar with SQL - in particular Microsoft SQL Server;
- Familiar with Web Services and related integration technologies;
- Hands-on knowledge with AJAX, Single Page Applications, JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap would be considered as an asset
- Develop and implement software systems and applications
- Analyse current systems and find ways for improvement;
- Ensure that software solutions are written using clean and well commented code using the latest technologies possible in the situation;
- Work on one or more of the following OSS/BSS systems; CRM, Billing, Web based ordering, Integration (APIs and web services), Workflow or Rules engines, Ticketing, Provisioning, Network Inventory and Scheduling;
- Ensure that systems are well documented for IT operations to be able to deliver first and second level support. Software Developer is also responsible for 3rd level support.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's