|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Contract Type:||Contract (Assignment-based)|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2018 11:36|
A large international client here in Malta is building a new team as they are growing. This will complement their existing team. The new team will consist of a Technical Architect, a Solutions architect and a Software developer.
- Creating prototypes, designing, building and maintain software
- Designing and developing code, writing and executing unit and integration tests, and testing of deliverables against functional and non-functional requirements
- Performing peer reviews, collaborating with architects and other developers to design and ensuring that enough technical documentation and training is provided for reference and operational support
- Providing software-related operations support, including managing level two and level three incident and problem management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum of two years of work experience in software development
- Extensive knowledge of relevant technologies; including Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Rest, SQL and messaging bus e.g. RabbitMQ Technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing scalable software
- High standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage.
- Strong problem solving and technical innovation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with agile or iterative methodologies preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's