IT Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||IT Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2017 09:04|
A leading company in the manufacturing field is expanding their IT team.
- Opportunity to work in a well-established business that has been operating for +200 years.
- Career development, continuous training, and room for personal and professional growth.
- Attractive salary package and company benefits.
- Lead the implementation, administration and support of the Linux servers
- Lead Level 2 support for both DLR and 3rd party provided software Install, configure, administer, operate and support a number of complex IT systems
- Lead the generation and maintenance of all technical system documentation, ensuring proper version control is employed in accordance with the latest standards
- Lead from a technical perspective the root cause analysis to determine both the best course of action for Restorations and Resolutions of incidents, and the resolution of problems
- Develop a deep understanding of the Public Key Infrastructures in use
- Liaise with technical teams on design, specification and architecture
- Liaise with internal teams and 3rd party suppliers as required, supporting their Level 3 investigations into incidents/problems/requests escalated to them
- Coach and support less experienced members of the team
- Other responsibilities consistent with this role
- +3 years of experience within similar responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge of Linux Server Administration
- Formal Linux certification will be an asset
- Solid understanding of server hardware and its architecture
- Experience in installing and configuring servers Knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Server Administration, and Active Directory
- Knowledge of Oracle databases and database administration
- Knowledgeable and experience of WAN and LAN networks