IT Systems and Support Specialist (Kinetix)
|Job Title:||IT Systems and Support Specialist (Kinetix)|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2018 08:32|
We are looking for individuals to join the Kinetix team and work independently to complete given tasks which are end-to-end focused on maintaining the design and optimization of our customer's networks, server and security infrastructures. The successful candidate will be expected to actively continue to develop their own skills and other aspects of infrastructure support as required.
Possess excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Minimum 3 years' experience within the IT industry,preferably in a reseller environment supporting customers
- Previous experience in IT system support on end-user devices, Microsoft server platforms,HP hardware platforms, mail servers, and corporate networking infrastructures including firewall/router configurations
- Ability to multitask, adapt to changes quickly and work to deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team environment
- Interpersonal skills which are evident through client calls, email communication and on-site visits are essential
- Possess a clean driving license and use of own car
Industry certification from Microsoft, HP, Cisco or other IT industry leaders will be considered an asset.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's