A well-established business that has been operating for +50 years is expanding the IT team.
- Opportunity to work in a stable and growing group of companies.
- Be part of a dynamic team and develop professionally in a challenging and fast-paced environment with room for personal and professional growth.
- Attractive salary package and company benefits, including health insurance, free gym, team building, social activities and more!
- Day to day administration of applications and operating system software
- Installation and maintenance of computer hardware and components
- Troubleshooting and responding to end-user problems and new requirements.
- Maintaining current IT systems in order to sustain business continuity
- Assisting in multiple areas of technology within the Group
- Performing tasks and projects as assigned by the Group IT Manager from time to time
- Knowledge of with Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 and Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 environments & Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based technologies (Server OS, SQL, AD, Domain Services)
- Experience with virtualization technologies, including vMware and Hyper-V
- Strong knowledge in Networking and Telecommunications Systems
- Has a hands-on approach with hardware, server racks and network cabling
- Able to create procedures and other IT related documentation, and keeping them updated.
- Must be a team player and ready to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems, think logically, take initiative and learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Must display strong organizational and excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Working knowledge on Linux OS and Mikrotik routers will be considered an asset
- Preference is given to candidates possessing a professional qualification such as CCNA and MCSA