A well-established business that has been operating for +50 years is expanding the IT team.
- Opportunity to work in a stable and growing group of companies.
- Be part of a dynamic team and develop professionally in a challenging and fast-paced environment with room for personal and professional growth.
- Attractive salary package and company benefits.
- Maintaining current IT Systems, providing support and resolving issues in order to sustain business continuity
- Server Installation, Maintenance and Configuration in both physical and virtual environments
- Designing and Implementing Network Setups
- VoIP installation and maintenance
- End User Support, Network Printers Setup and Maintenance
- Active Directory Design, Setup and Maintenance
- Site to Site and Client VPN Design and Configuration
- Helpdesk support via various channels
- Providing maintenance and support for desktops/laptops, telecommunications equipment, PABX, IPTV, MFPs and CCTV
- Manage and co-ordinate internal/external applications & hardware upgrades
- Managing all IT assets and IT Security related policies, backups and procedures
- Assisting in multiple areas of technology within the Group
- Performing tasks and projects as assigned by the Group IT Manager from time to time
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based technologies (Server OS, SQL, Active Directory, Domain Services)
- Experience with virtualization technologies, including vMware and Hyper-V
- Strong knowledge in Networking and Telecommunications Systems.
- Driving license required, petrol allowance to be given
- Ability to solve problems, think logically, take initiative and learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong analytical and problem solving mind-set. Must be a team player and ready to work with deadlines
- Working knowledge on Linux OS and Mikrotik routers will be considered an asset
- Preference is given to candidates possessing a professional qualification such as CCNA and MCSA