4 months ago
A well-established IT solutions company is expanding the team and are looking for an IT Support Technician.
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Continuous training, including an in-house tech lab;
- Sponsorship for academic qualifications;
- Opportunity to work with a diversity of cutting-edge technologies;
- Room for career development.
- Providing technical support for hardware and software, both internal and on-site at client’s offices;
- Repairing PCs and laptops;
- Fixing LaserJet and InkJet printers, MFPs and plotters;
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems, software and troubleshooting when needed;
- Setting up systems for new users and adding to a domain;
- Installing printers, scanners and other devices;
- Communicating with customers over the phone and by email.
- A degree/diploma in IT;
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- A technical and analytical mindset;
- Aptitude and willingness to learn;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is mandatory,
- Valid driving licence.
Find more Jobs in Malta