€25,000 - €30,000
3 months ago
One of the main providers of governance, risk and compliance advisory services and technology solutions is currently looking for an IT Support Specialist.
- 1 st /2nd Line Support for Desktop & Infrastructure (infrastructure is limited mostly to desktops, there are no in-house servers, with some switches),
- Azure, support implementation,
- Windows O365, Desktop, support implementation,
- Install, configure, test and maintain hardware, software and peripherals in normal office environment (no data center),
- Take on daily queries, answer questions and resolve problems related to technology products and services,
- Provide just-in-time training or guidance in the use of technology.
- A minimum of 2 year’ experience in:
- Administered a Windows domain for between 30-100,
- Assessed/implemented Archiving, Backup, Security & User Monitoring packages.
- Skilled in:
- O365 & Azure AD Administration,
- Experience with Azure infrastructure,
- Windows User Management.
- It will be considered an asset having knowledge of:
- SQL Server,
- MS Exchange Server,
- Windows Domain Administration via Powershell/Python,
- File & Print Services,
- VoIP & General WAN & Voice.