€25,000 - €35,000
about 2 months ago
One of the main providers of governance, risk and compliance advisory services and technology solutions is currently looking for an IT Support Specialist.
- 1st and 2nd Line Support for Desktop & basic Infrastructure (switches but no in-house server),
- Azure, support implementation and migration,
- Windows O365, Desktop/VDI Design, support implementation and migration,
- Install, configure, test and maintain hardware, software and peripherals,
- Take on daily queries from the company’s staff, answer questions and resolve problems related to technology products and services,
- Provide training to end-users,
- Continually focus on learning new technologies to support rapidly changing and expanding environment.
- A minimum of 2 year’ experience in:
- Greenfield implementations or migrations from onsite/gmail to O365,
- Constructed a production windows domain that is used by a company or client for their day to day business,
- Administered a Windows domain for between 30-100,
- Assessed/implemented Archiving, Backup, Security & User Monitoring packages.
- Skilled in:
- Windows Azure ARM with Scripting experience,
- O365 & Azure AD Greenfield & Migration,
- Experience with Azure infrastructures,
- Basic Networking (CCNA level) with VPN experience,
- Windows User Management.
- It will be considered an asset having knowledge of:
- SQL Server MS Exchange Server,
- MS Office Telemetry,
- GPO with WMI Filtering Experience,
- Windows Enterprise Direct Connect,
- PowerShell & or Python, File & Print Services,
- SFTP hosting,
- Windows RemoteApp,
- VoIP & General WAN & Voice,
- Microsoft Ops Manager.