IT Support Officer
|Job Title:||IT Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Koessler|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 14:32|
Institution in the banking field is looking for an IT Support Officer.
The IT Support Officer is responsible for maintaining the existing IT systems of the whole group cooperate with external suppliers and technical service providers, helps in the planning of new IT systems for internal use as well as for production purposes, cares for the client support as well and ensures the computer systems, telephones and networks are operable and safe.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Talking staff / clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware / software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion,
- Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals,
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting general maintenance pertaining to the IT infrastructure.
- Advanced Diploma in IT;
- Have minimum 3 years’ experience working within an IT support environment;
- Knowledge in Linux and Windows in general;
- Technical knowledge on Enterprise IT Equipment;
- Knowledge in HA clustering and configurations and MS SQL server database administration.