IT Support Officer
|Job Title:||IT Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Hema Ancharaz|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2018 13:58|
An IT Solutions service provider is looking for an IT Support Officer to join their team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2- 5 years experience in IT support.
- Good knowledge Windows Server/Operating systems, Active Directory,Domain Control, trouble shooting with Pc's ,laptops and Printers.
- Should have good knowledge of network,switches,routers and VPN as the person will be required to give support on that.
- Knowledge of Linux,Virtualization,VPS is a plus point.
- Experience with IPBX and Cameras are also a Plus point.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, or at the client’s place to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's