IT Support Executive
|Job Title:||IT Support Executive|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 10:43|
A well-established business that has been operating for +50 years is expanding the IT team. The IT Support Executive will be responsible for answering IT requests via ticketing system, and also urgent requests by phone. Additionally, this person will be working across a broad range of technologies and liaising with multiple business areas of the Company to support incidents, problems and requests.
- Opportunity to work in a stable and growing group of companies.
- Be part of a dynamic team and develop professionally in a challenging and fast-paced environment with room for personal and professional growth.
- Attractive salary package and company benefits, including health insurance, free gym, team building, social activities and more!
- Acts as a first line support to end users (company’s employees)
- Identify potential changes and system improvements
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department’s procedures and guidelines
- Document technical issues and solutions for future requirements
- Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading hardware / equipment
- Supporting and maintaining the company’s desktops, printers, copiers, telephones and security systems
- Previous experience within similar responsibilities
- Knowledge of WAN/LAN configuration, security and monitoring tools
- Knowledge of common telecommunication solutions, VOIP systems and CCTV
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft IT operating systems and Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work on other IT related jobs
- Organizational and time management skills
- Be able to work well in a team, as well as individually, with limited supervision
- Be proactive, take initiative, work well under pressure and demonstrate attention to detail
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's