IT Support Associate
|Job Title:||IT Support Associate|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2019 07:55|
Are you an energetic person with an interest in configuring and supporting operating systems? We have the job for you!
The IT Support Associate will be required to implement, configure and support desktop operating systems, corporate LAN, internal telephony and related desktop application components being used within the organization both on-site and remotely.
It would be essential for you to have:
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other IT Support role;
- Good knowledge of IT support ticking systems’ workflow;
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and develop new skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and strong time management skills;
- Good Planning, Organization, Tracking and monitoring skills;
- Excellent knowledge of PC hardware, windows operating systems and office automation software;
- Good knowledge of structured cabling-based networks;
- General knowledge of IP Networking and PABX telephony systems;
- Excellent customer facing skills;
- Possession of clean driving license.
We would prefer if you have the following requirements:
- IT related Diploma certification.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Installing, configuring and supporting desktop systems and applications;
- Provisioning of user access rights to data, IT and internal telephony services as per established IT Service Desk procedures;
- Managing internal customers in order to provide a high quality high availability service in a customer centric manner;
- Being able to multi-task in order to meet SLA targets for assigned tasks;
- Take technical decisions concerning user’s support in order to resolve and maintain an error free environment and to deliver appropriate functionality for agreed-on business processes;
- Plan work based on assigned tasks, report on progress and escalate any issues to IT Service Desk Team Lead;
- Share suggestions and users’ feedback with the team, to help improve our service quality.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's