IT Support Associate
|Job Title:||IT Support Associate|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2018 10:55|
IT Support Associate
Are you an energetic person with an interest in configuring and supporting operating systems? We have the job for you!
The IT Support Associate will be required to implement, configure and support desktop operating systems, corporate LAN, internal telephony and related desktop application components being used within the organization both on-site and remotely.
It would be essential for you to have:
- Diploma certification;
- Good Planning, Organization, Tracking and monitoring skills;
- Strong time management skills;
- Expertise in Windows operating systems and office automation software;
- Good knowledge of structured cabling-based networks;
- General knowledge of IP Networking;
- General knowledge of PABX telephony systems;
- Excellent knowledge of PC hardware systems;
- Excellent customer facing skills.
If you have these requirements, these would be your job duties:
- Installing, configuring and supporting desktop systems and applications;
- Provisioning of user access rights to data, IT and internal telephony services as per established IT Service Desk procedures;
- Managing internal customers in order to provide a high quality high availability service in a customer centric manner;
- Being able to multi-task in order to meet SLA targets for assigned tasks;
- Take technical decisions concerning user’s support in order to resolve and maintain an error free environment and to deliver appropriate functionality for agreed-on business processes;
- Plan work based on assigned tasks, report on progress and escalate any issues to IT Service Desk Team Lead.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's