An established company in the iGaming industry continues to expand. The IT Support Administrator acts as the first point of contact for all employee/IT users’ queries and issues, including troubleshooting various software applications, hardware, network and telecommunications systems.
- Excellent remuneration package and employee benefits, including gym membership and private health insurance. Work stability and career growth.
- Enjoy team-building and networking events.
- Work in modern offices in Malta with a multicultural environment.
- Act as a main point of contact between stakeholders and the systems service desk team to minimise the impact of any potential disruptive IT issues through effective Incident and Problem Management.
- Deal with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk including reviewing incoming issues; monitoring calls and volume in each team member’s queues while distributing workload appropriately.
- Primary responsibility is user support and stakeholder service across all company.
- Attend and schedule meetings with IT colleagues to review issues and monitor follow up activities, taking ownership and responsibility of issues from start through to a successful resolution
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues by tracking routing and redirecting problems to correct resources and through diagnostic techniques.
- Walk stakeholders through problem solving process and properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support, update customer data and produce activity reports.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services and recommended system and procedure modifications or improvements.
- A BSc degree in computer science, software engineering or a related subject
- +1 year of experience in Networking LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, domain controllers & firewalls -Windows operating systems (8 & 10), Office Suites and O365
- Ability to utilise the applications for Microsoft Office and other tools for support, reporting and documentation.
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Supporting and troubleshooting desktop and laptop issues, an understanding of AWS and solving issues using remote desktop protocols
- Ability to work across disciplines to isolate issues between software, firmware, and hardware/software and operating systems/networks and applications, and one-time and recurrent systematic problems
- Familiar with installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining network services, equipment and devices, such as Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, and Firewalls
- Proven capability to evaluates issues and define solutions while providing advice and guidance
- Working to stringent deadlines whilst managing a high volume, challenging and varied workload, using own initiative and time management skills