IT Support Administrator
|Job Title:||IT Support Administrator|
|Salary:||€25,000 - €27,000|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2018 08:53|
A leading company in the financial sector is expanding the IT department. As a Desktop Support Administrator you will be responsible to research and test the latest end user hardware including: laptops, desktops and accessories. In this position you will form part of a team that manages desktop solutions for the company, both locally and internationally.
- Career path that allows you to grow professionally through an internal career.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment, in one of the most well-known international corporations at a global level.
- Competitive salary package that includes company benefits and a life-work balance.
- Provide input for image creation and test desktop platform images, evaluate new and emerging hardware, recommend hardware standards, and assist in building and deploying operating system platforms.
- Work alongside other team members with regards to desktop management platforms for systems management, imaging, antivirus, desktop aback up and encryption reporting. This includes collaboration with various other groups across the network both locally and internationally as well as the management of vendor relationships for proper delivery and support.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of all operating systems and software in order to provide a high degree of quality support.
- Recommend equipment that best suits the needs of client service professionals.
- Regularly interact with major supplier brands such as HP, Lenovo, Microsoft and Apple, as well as regular collaboration with field technicians in testing and troubleshooting various activities.
- Escalate incidents to other members in local or international teams according to the procedures established by the company
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, application servers and administrative systems.
- Working experience within similar responsibilities, especially in the areas of: System, Applications and Network Support; Desktop Support; Operations; Tracking hardware and software inventory; Troubleshooting networks, software, hardware and applications; and related tasks.
- A background in industries such as banking, finance or IT will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's