A valued banking partner in Mauritius and Africa, is currently recruiting an IT Specialist for their Business Intelligence unit. In this role, the ideal candidate will conduct data analysis, help design, implement analytics programs, generate reports, collaborate with various teams and propose solutions adequately.
- Collaborate to perform data and process analyses required;
- Develop, analyse, and modify processes, data structures, and models;
- Collaborate regularly with various teams to evaluate products and performance;
- Articulately and concisely explain the implications of complex data;
- Develop and utilise dashboards effectively;
- Contribute to short and long-term goal setting;
- Propose data-driven decisions, recommendations and develop action plans.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- First degree in Computer Science;
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office, databases, web-based applications, and PowerPivot;
- Significant knowledge with Agile sprints, SQL, and HTML;
- Keen eye for details and aptitude for working with data;
- Highly accurate and thorough in all tasks;
- Exceptional organisational and presentation skills;
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks;
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills;
- Strong problem solving skills and an analytical mind;
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.