IT Solutions Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Solutions Analyst|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 09:19|
Do you want to rock your career? Our smashing IT team are on the lookout for an IT Solutions Analyst. Apply now to join the party!
It would be essential for you to have:
- Diploma in IT or equivalent;
- Good Planning, tracking and monitoring skills;
- Strong written communication and time management skills;
- Good knowledge of hardware (server, network and storage), applications and operating systems (Windows, Linux);
- Good Knowledge of Security and IP Networking.
We would prefer if you'd also have:
- A University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Does this describe you? Here's a glimpse of what you will be doing in this role:
- Gather requirements, propose improvements, security concepts and liaise with IT teams to execute proposed enhancements or solutions;
- Design processes and procedures for better security, operational efficiency and action corrective measures accordingly;
- Coordinating with other internal IT staff, suppliers and internal or external clients to resolve issues to manage projects effectively and efficiently;
- Escalate issues in a timely manner to suppliers/vendors, stakeholders and IT management;
- Report work progress and KPI reports adequately and in a timely manner.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's