ATD - 010618
24 days ago
For our IT Department in Malta, we are currently looking for an IT Software Developer. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- As an IT Software Developer, you will work within our International IT Team in Malta and you will report to the Head of Customer Services Solutions in Luxemburg:
- You will participate in design reviews, providing input to the design recommendations;
- Strong ability to customize integration efforts of enterprise solutions, while adhering to security requirements;
- Develop advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas;
- You are responsible for all stages of a project work (requirements and logical design, physical design, implementation, testing, delivery & documentation);
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software with ensuring maximum availability and service to customers;
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- You have a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or IT. Preference would be given to candidates who have a Software background;
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in IT support and Coding experience on .Net;
- You have extensive knowledge of Microsoft technologies including C#, SQL Server. NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC, Front-End framework (JQuery, Angular);
- Good understanding of the complete application lifecycle, including Application Lifecycle Management concepts and tools (e.g. GIT, Team Foundation Server...);
- Experience with Share Point would be considered as an asset;
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner in English (French would be an asset);
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Customer oriented attitude;
- Strong problem solving skills both analytical and logical thinking.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.