IT Service Desk Officer
|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Officer|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Koessler|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 09:17|
Well-established company is looking for an IT Service Desk Officer.
The IT Service Desk Officer is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal technical resources through daily dispatch of service requests. The position may also include working on first level support issues, depending on abilities.
- Monitor and Dispatch tickets to responsible team members.
- Ensure all tickets get picked up from the ticket Q within right time and closed within target SLA’s.
- Answer telephone calls and direct to right support team.
- Coordination of mailboxes.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the IT Manager.
- Customer Support experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows OS and MS applications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, priority and time management skills with ability to multitask.
- Ability to work well in multi-cultural environment.