Dynamic and fast-growing company in the technology field is looking for an IT Service Desk Administrator.
Based in Malta, the IT Service Desk Administrator role is to provide assistance and fix IT related incidents reported by our internal user base, both in Malta and overseas.
- Opportunity to join a team of talented IT professionals, in a friendly and supporting environment,
- Health insurance, social events, team-building activities, flexi-time, food & drinks at the office and free parking, among other benefits offered.
- Provide timely IT related end user support to our internal user base,
- Track all IT end user related requests within the internal service desk ticketing system,
- Respond to phone calls, documents, monitors and coordinates with other team members on issues to ensure a timely resolution,
- Install, deploy and maintain IT equipment including laptops, desktops, phones, mobile devices and peripherals,
- Assist with equipment acquisitions, deployments, upgrades, tracking, repair and recycling.
- On-boarding and off-boarding users and IT equipment,
- Follow-up on open issues that arise throughout the course of daily duties and/or other assignments being performed,
- Responsible to procure, maintain and securely recycle internal IT equipment,
- Works with 3rd party IT vendors when required,
- Maintain the internal IT service desk application,
- Maintain all documentation and inventory of internal IT systems,
- Patch Management of all end user’s equipment and applications,
- Contribute to the improvement of the service desk function and its operating processes,
- Assist with internal IT server operations, including backup, monitoring and reporting,
- Perform additional duties and assignments as required in support of internal IT systems.
- Strong customer service orientation,
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills,,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities,,
- Experience working in a team oriented,
- Significant knowledge of PC hardware and software application maintenance and troubleshooting,
- Understanding of LAN/WAN technologies and telecommunications including DNS, DHCP, WIFI access points, switches, phones and troubleshooting techniques,
- Able to conduct research into issues and products required,
- Able to prioritise, execute tasks and make good decisions in emergency situations,
- Must be able to quickly learn new skills and technologies,
- Knowledge of scripting and ability to find ways to automate manual processes.