15 days ago
IT Security and Compliance Manager is required to join an established firm in the Public Sector. You will be overseeing the IT compliance and governance functions that are responsible for testing, documenting, evaluating whilst improving regulatory controls and processes for effectiveness and operational efficiency
- Designing enhancement for internal controls such as segregation of duties, production change management, compliance, network security, incident handling & risk assessment.
- Managing ISO, security compliance certifications and industry standards
- Reviewing and updating existing documentation, including Internal Control Standards, to meet regulatory requirements and ensure business processes, policies and procedures are effective and sustainable.
- Monitoring regulatory risk assessments performed on business and operational processes, procedures and policies, providing recommendation for mitigation or remediation
Education & Experience required:
- In possession of a recognized qualification at MQF Level 6 in Computing
- Minimum of 2 working years’ relevant work experience in an ICT management/security related field