Castille’s client is recruiting an IT Security Analyst accountable for maintaining a secured enterprise environment to safeguard the company’s sensitive information in line with regulatory necessities and recognised information security principles.
- Contributing in the upgrades of IT security platforms and new execution of IT security solutions;
- Accurately monitoring and analysing logs, events, and other data sources to aid in the determination of suspicious activities and prospective threats while inducing proactive risk mitigation approaches in line with industry best practices.
- Providing support services within the established service management procedures and SLA.
- Developing the IT Security operations policies, providing input during systems architecture reviews and producing documentation covering the company’s IT Security posture;
- Assisting in the implementation of patches and firmware upgrades on IT security equipment with a low-risk approach.
- Maintaining the Configuration Management Database for the IT security equipment efficiently but comprehensively and precisely.
- Executing periodic vulnerability and penetration tests on the company’s IT assets and the collection of the associate findings and recommendations report and the resulting follow ups on the agreed remedial actions;
- Researching IT Security technologies in order to provide insight and input, aligned with the guidelines, security protocols and established standards, while compiling technical requirements and the review of blue prints;
- A degree / IT Diploma in Computer Science or Information security, or in a related field.
- IT technologies such as firewalls, network access control, IDS/IPS, operating systems (both Windows and Linux), IP Protocols, endpoint security and related system tools
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 standards
- A minimum of one year experience in a similar role within an enterprise setting administering security platforms.
- Excellent troubleshooting, communication and report writing skills and initiative.
- Industry-related certifications such as CCNA Security and CISA are considered an asset.