IT Risk Advisory
|Job Title:||IT Risk Advisory|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2018 09:50|
Leading company in the finance field with worldwide presence is expanding the IT team.
The IT Risk Advisory services are designed for the dual purpose of strengthening internal controls and in doing so, helping to improve IT and business performance. In addition, it focuses on IT governance and effectiveness; IT program management and assurance; security and controls of ERP implementations; and business intelligence and information analysis.
- Be part of a large and multicultural business, building an internal career path for professional development.
- Attractive package which includes basic salary, company’s benefits, learning opportunities and more.
- Opportunity for individual development, having to be up to date with the latest technologies, ensuring you move forward together with the company.
- Effectively work on client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Possess business acumen and demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge.
- Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- BSc. Degree in Computing & Business, Business & IT or related.
- Previous experience in IT auditing or IT advisory.
- Qualifications such as CISA or CISM will be considered an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to meet new challenges and to present innovative solutions.
- Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates integrity and an excellent work ethic.
- Willingness to travel on overseas assignments
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's