about 2 months ago
Castille is a leading Search and Consultancy firm specialized in IT, Finance & Accounting, and Executive Search with a strong orientation towards providing our client businesses with added value recruitment solutions. In order to strengthen our team, we are looking to employ an energetic relationship builder in the role of IT Recruitment Consultant.
Forming part of the recruitment team, you will build long term relationships with candidates and clients, project managing the delivery of our recommended talent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build awareness of our brand and attract relevant IT candidates to join our growing pool of talent.
- Ensure deployment of IT candidates in the best interests of our clients and candidates.
- Build own network of hiring managers within areas of specialization.
- Support the team in the interests of our clients and candidates
- Keep up to date with HR practices, legislations, compliance and standards
- Maintain social media network for awareness
- Work according to our code of best practice.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate degree in HR, IT or business studies
- Have a strong business acumen with at least 3 years experience in ICT, Customer Service and Business Development
- Have a thorough understanding of the ICT-Tech job market
- Have excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Be fluent in both English and French
- Preferably have a clean Driving Licence
- Have an open and positive mind-set
- Be a perfect team player
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website or contact Deeya for more details.