IT Product owner
|Job Title:||IT Product owner|
|Salary:||€35,000 to €40,000|
|Contact Name:||Clive Camilleri|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2017 16:09|
Working in an exciting environment, you will perform business analysis and propose technical solutions for the as required by the company.
- Performs business analysis
- Liaising with all business stakeholders and project managers
- Communicating daily with IT and/or technology teams, the Group and other operating companies within the group, local marketing, brand, legal, finance, fraud, security, and quality assurance;
- Documents business requirements and translate them into functional specifications.
- Researches and documents possible solutions for business requests
- Evaluating the possibilities of using off-the-shelf products, in-house developed products or outsourced to third-parties
- Participates in decision processes related to shared services design and build (e.g. databases and middleware) and internal tooling.
- Actively participates in internal and external project teams, representing the technology department;
- Undertakes to promote teamwork and commitment with peers and other departments;
- University degree in IT, engineering or related discipline;
- 2 years’ experience working in project management, business analysis or a demand function, liaising with both technically-oriented and non-technically-oriented clients;
- 2 years’ experience working within a software development function, specifically within the business analysis and design phases of the software development lifecycle;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Knowledge of software programming languages, databases and other IT-related skills will be considered an asset.
Interested candidates, contact Clive on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's