13 days ago
A Multinational manufacturer and insurance company is currently on the lookout for an IT Operations Officer.
- Provide first line support for local users on hardware and software (Outlook, Office applications, Network, etc);
- Troubleshooting IT problems and suggesting solutions;
- Installation and configuration of laptops;
- Network and equipment;
- IT Stock management;
- Induction of new users who join the company in IT related tasks;
- Assist with the IT configuration processes;
- Manage :
- Monthly closing and reporting,
- Insurance Product Configuration (Master Policies),
- Manage audio files configuration and uploads,
- Manage Local File Server Backups (incremental, full and off-site),
- Manage external hosting, including KPI and Incident Management.
- Coordinate monthly meetings with external entities;
- Domain Management Topics;
- Generate, maintain and periodically revise documentation related to systems and processes;
- To assist/update the IT Operations Manager on topics being managed.
- Completed education with an IT-focus;
- Minimum of 1 years' work experience in a similar role.
- Very good knowledge of state-of-the-art client standard software
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written.