A well-established telecoms company is expanding the IT department. Working closely with diverse teams, you will need to develop a good all-round understanding of systems, services and networks as well as the telecoms industry.
- Join a dynamic and professional international team already established in Malta.
- Salary package that includes health insurance and other allowances.
- Qualify the technical issues.
- Troubleshoot the errors escalated from 1st line and manage issue raised by customers.
- Participate to the 24/7 on call rotation.
- Coordinate with 3rd parties.
- Advanced troubleshooting and bug fixing in coordination with other teams and 3rd parties
- Advanced system monitoring and preventive maintenance.
- Performance Reporting.
- Level 1 training.
- Execute test plans and software deployment for new features.
- Elaborate new features deployment plan, test plan and monitoring plan.
- Propose software enhancement to avoid issues.
- Databases reconciliation.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a computer-related field
- Experience in similar responsibilities, including: building of contingency plans; implementing operational automation using shell/ SQL scripts; working with Linux, Java and SQL
- Good organization and able to work with autonomy. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial multicultural environment, on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent English writing skills
- Windows knowledge is a plus