18 days ago
A leader in the private transport industry in Malta, is looking to recruit an IT Manager (Systems), to ensure the stability, integrity and efficient operation of the IT infrastructure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures, and be responsible for IT services and infrastructure design
· Responsible for ICT support covering but not limited to: Server hardware and associated peripherals, network infrastructure and devices Network attached devices, CCTV / Security access systems
· Maintain supplier relationships and be aware of service level agreements.
· Oversee and determine time frames for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
· Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems, in-line with disaster recovery and business continuity strategies
· Build reports, dashboard and analytics solutions across the business
· Ensure the stable operation, availability, reliability and service ability of the Company’s windows server, desktop and network environment, and any associated software and hardware.
Skills and Qualifications
· 5 Years’ experience in a similar position
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related recognized professional degree
· Solid knowledge of Windows operating systems, end-user client applications, professional business applications, including domains, directories, email, database engines, etc.
· Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in networking and telecommunications systems.
· General knowledge of Cisco network equipment,
· A good knowledge of Internet technologies and concepts such as DNS, routing protocols, TCP and UDP and higher-level protocols such as HTTP, SMTP and FTP is important.
· Mikrotik / Ubiquiti / Cisco SMB experience would be considered an asset.