Castille’s is looking for an IT Internal Audit Officer on behalf of a reputable firm. The role involves the supervision of reviews within the organisation and the provision of advice on activities related to IT processes and systems.
- Executing the company’s IT auditing, covering IT controls and developing programmes for the auditable areas, processes and systems reviewed, conducting relevant fieldwork, developing functional and value-added recommendations with the auditees.
- Leading the discussion of findings and recommendations with the auditees during the fieldwork’s exit meeting.
- Monitoring and following-up on the agreed corrective action plans, resulting from audits and other reviews concluded by Internal Audit, Regulators and Statutory Auditors as well as supervise the follow-up process carried out by the Department’s Officers.
- Supervising and/or conduct investigations, particularly involving IT-related processes and systems carried out by Internal Audit. Investigations can be of a sensitive nature which could involve any level of staff members, clients and/or suppliers, as requested by the Head of Internal Audit.
- Assisting the Head of Internal Audit and/or Manager in providing advice on any activities of the Group as part of Internal Audit’s advisory role.
- Good written and verbal communication interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong ethics and integrity, objectivity, awareness and a professional skeptic frame of mind
- Reliable, accurate and prepared to perform under pressure
- 4 years work experience in IT, IT auditing or IT risk management
- Must hold a recognised IT qualification or partially attained CISA or related qualification.
- - Certifications and/or qualifications in accounting, banking, actuarial, risk management, financial analysis, planning and management considered an asset, as well as those in ethical hacking, and/or other Technical IT / Information Security (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CSC, MCSA, etc.).