IT Enterprise Architect within Information and Communication Technologies
|Job Title:||IT Enterprise Architect within Information and Communication Technologies|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2019 19:30|
About Information and Communication Technologies
The Information and Communication Technologies function is responsible for all information systems and IT operations at the MFSA.
The selected candidate shall report to the IT Governance & Planning Manager and shall be responsible for aligning and driving IT enterprise architecture towards business goals and IT strategies. The primary job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for aligning and driving IT enterprise architecture towards business goals and IT strategy by looking at the organisation across all domains from the perspective of performance, security, data, infrastructure and applications.
- Ensures adoptions of standards, policies and compliance in IT including infrastructure and systems, cybersecurity, regulatory and legal requirements, engaging with relevant expertise, functions and stakeholders as necessary in the organisation.
- Ensures alignment between business and functional IT experts to translate business demands into capabilities that can be implemented cost-effectively, predictably managed, and reliably controlled according to the enterprise architecture target state.
- Actively participating in EU ICT Fora and Working Groups and works with the IT organisation and across other functions to ensure a coordinated and planned approach towards policy development or adoption of IT related matters.
- RegTech and SupTech champion for the IT governance at the Authority, working closely with other functions and stakeholders to drive innovation and supervisory operational effectiveness.
We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in ICT, strong report writing capabilities, as well as being knowledgeable and well up-to-date with IT enterprise architecture. Work experience with diverse technology platforms and IT consultancy is considered an asset.
The role calls for an academic qualification in computer science or an information sciences-related field at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level. A post-graduate qualification at MQF Level 7 is preferred.
You will possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience working in information technologies, with extensive knowledge of network and computer infrastructure, and information/application systems, preferably also having working experience in hybrid cloud environments. A minimum of three (3) years of experience within solution design and architecture is also called for. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred.
If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least eight (8) years of relevant experience, we would still be interested in speaking with you.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. MFSA, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at MFSA.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Assistant within Securities and Markets Supervision
Analyst (Trusts and CSPs) within Authorisation Unit
Analyst (Banking and FIs) within Authorisation Unit
Financial Analyst within Insurance and Pensions Supervision Unit
Senior Manager (Cybersecurity) within Cybersecurity and ICT risk