26 days ago
IT Business Analyst is required to join an established firm in the technology to perform business analysis and propose technical solutions as required by the company.
- Performing business analysis and elicit requirements for projects requested by the business
- Liaising with different teams and departments on projects
- Researching and documenting possible solutions for business requests
- Selecting in collaboration with the project manager, business owner and Technical Architect, the best option and documenting the final solution clearly and effectively
- Participating in decision processes
- University degree in IT, engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years working experience working as IT business analyst or Product Owner (SCRUM)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of software programming languages, databases and other IT-related skills will be considered an asset.