IT Billing Systems Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Billing Systems Analyst|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 09:57|
Connect with Us. Be part of our Success.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious individual to join our team. As an IT Support Operations Specialist you will be responsible for handling aspects related to GO’s pre-processing billing operations and implementation of tariffs, offers & discounts.
An exceptional knowledge and use of SQL and PL/SQL will facilitate the development and running of scripts to facilitate billing and information extraction from the billing systems. The role also requires development skills to be able to cater for XML to PDF conversion, automation of reports and also developing new applications required for operational purposes.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- A formal qualification in IT at least at Diploma Level;
- Experience on database platforms with good SQL and PL-SQL skills;
- Working knowledge of C#;
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A positive and proactive attitude with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
- Have a University Degree in IT, Engineering or related discipline which can be substituted against experience in a similar or related role;
- Knowledge of using the command line of Linux/Unix and/or Windows;
- Knowledge of Charging Systems, Intelligent Network platforms and related protocols.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- Maintaining the application for XML to PDF conversion to cater for requirements from Commercial;
- Managing rental & usage tariffs including discounts whilst also creating and maintaining automated reports for Billing Quality Assurance team;
- Managing all activities relating to the rating of call detail records, and production of bills to GO subscribers and ensuring that an appropriate level of validation and checking is carried out accordingly;
- Developing and maintaining tailored applications mainly for billing purposes;
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems;
- Providing third-level technical support for billing and rating issues;
- Collaborating with vendors and other team members, promoting knowledge transfer.