|Job Title:||IT Auditor|
|Contact Name:||Kristina Abela|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 15:19|
A new opportunity within a major organisation has opened up with the IT Specialists team dealing with key clients in across different industries such as iGaming, banking, hospitality and insurance industries.
- Assisting the IT Audit Manager to conduct IT audit activities (including general IT control assessments, application control reviews, security reviews and data analytics).
- Assessing risk, evaluating control effectiveness, identifying weaknesses, reporting on findings and suggesting recommendations
- Developing a solid understanding of IT Risks and Controls and building and updating risk-based IT audit programmes
- Performing assignments from beginning to end with limited supervision (identification of risks, controls, weaknesses, recommendations, best practices, sampling, reporting, etc.)
- Identifying significant risk exposures relating to control processes and make appropriate recommendations
- Performing IT audit action item follow-ups on previously raised findings.
- Tertiary qualification in IT, Business and Computing or Accountancy. CISA advantageous
- Knowledge of SQL and Excel and IT Management Frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL etc.) will be advantageous.
- Experience in Service Organisation Control (SOC) engagements considered an asset
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with staff at all organisational levels.
- Outstanding report writing skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's