As an IT auditor you will be responsible for the internal controls and risks of a company’s technology network and information systems.
This role includes
- Identifying the weaknesses in a systems network creating an action plan to prevent security breeches in the technology
- Planning and execution of internal audit procedures and the creation of internal audit reports in line to the Annual Audit Plan
- Working closely with the Technology teams to create a solid information technology infrastructure, and collaborate with other internal stakeholders to devise and put in place policies and procedures regarding information security issues
- Developing and implementing audit programs on internal applications and providing assurance for systems reliability and quality of information
- Analysing information technology processes, businesses controls, and programs
- Compliance and adherence to the company’s policies
- Identifying internal control risks and recommending their solutions
You will form part of Finance Stack Ltd, a subsidiary of the Calamatta Cuschieri Group. We are a dynamic software development team that thrives on building great software and we utilise the very latest technology stack to achieve our goals.
You should have:
- A bachelor degree in information technology, information systems, accounting or business administration
- Solid communication skills to not only understand technical jargon, but to translate technical jargon into business-related decisions for management
- A high absorption rate for understanding new technologies.
- Knowledge working with audit analysis software such as SQL is an advantage.
The following certifications will be considered an asset:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor, or CISA, is the widely recognised standard certification for IT auditors and includes information security, audit, control and assurance professionals.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional, or CISSP, recognises an individual's information security knowledge.
- Other recognized certifications include Certified Information Security Manager and Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.