|Job Title:||IT Auditor|
|Contact Name:||Apply Here|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2017 07:42|
The candidate will be responsible for assisting the IT Audit Manager in conducting IT related audit activities (including general IT control reviews, application control reviews, security reviews and data analytics).
The role includes assessing risk, evaluating control effectiveness, identifying weaknesses, reporting on findings and developing recommendations.
The selected candidate will be exposed to work with key clients principally in the iGaming, banking, manufacturing and insurance industries.
- Obtain a solid understanding of IT Risks and Controls.
- Develop and update risk-based IT audit programmes.
- Perform assignments from beginning to end with limited supervision (identification of risks, controls, weaknesses, recommendations, best practices, sampling, reporting etc).
- Identifying significant risk exposures relating to control processes and make appropriate recommendations.
- Timely collate audit file and reports, including communicating findings to senior management.
- Perform IT audit action item follow-ups on previously raised findings.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with staff at all organisational levels.
- Outstanding report writing skills.
- Attention to detail and strong administrative skills.
- Analytical, stable and logical thinker.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements
- Relevant tertiary qualification in IT, Business and Computing or Accountancy. CISA advantageous.
- Good knowledge of SQL and Excel.
- Knowledge of IT Management Frameworks (e.g COBIT, ITIL etc.) will be advantageous.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's