about 1 month ago
BOV is seeking to recruit individuals looking for a career within the IT Audit team of the Group Internal Audit.
The chosen candidates will be required to assist in the preparation of IT Systems and IT Management Process audit programs as applicable and ensure that the scope and objectives of these assignments cover all the related key risk areas. The jobholder will also be responsible to assist the management of the team.
Interested applicants should ideally meet the following requirements:
- Possess an MQF Level 6 Degree in IT or in any other related subject and/or relevant certifications such as, but not limited to, CISA, COBIT, CSX, CRISC, ITIL etc;
- Have experience in IT or IT Auditing;
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Exhibit excellent time management skills and be able to complete assigned audits and projects within schedule.
Candidates will have the opportunity and are expected to enhance their skills and knowledge in the areas below:
- Various technology domains;
- Data retrieval techniques and auditing tools;
- IT risks and evaluation of audit findings ;
- IT security and other control principles and accepted standards such as COBIT, ISO 27000 series and others, including the attainment of relevant certifications such as CISA, CRISC, CSX.
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered in line with the skills, experience and qualifications.