|Job Title:||IT Associate|
|Salary:||€18,000 to €23,000|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2017 15:40|
Leading international finance company with worldwide presence is expanding the IT team.
- Be part of a large and multicultural business, building an internal career path for professional development.
- Attractive package which includes basic salary, company’s benefits, learning opportunities and more.
- Opportunity for individual development, having to be up to date with the latest technologies, ensuring you move forward together with the company.
- Set up of hardware and software for the company’s employees, which includes being the one who installs, configures and maintain the systems.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, working closely with international teams and providers. Troubleshooting also includes administrative tasks related to infrastructure.
- Work with autonomy, having sense of ownership and accountability, without need of micromanagement.
- Team-up with global office members, providing an input on issues diagnose, troubleshoot, maintenance and improvements.
- Provide training for end-users.
- Give internal technical support, on-site, remote and via phone calls regarding networks, systems and related matters.
- Experience within similar responsibilities. Advanced knowledge of hardware and software set up and maintenance.
- Customer focused approach.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with members from different areas and levels.
- Self-motivated, goal-driven, able to work in a team, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Open minded, with initiative and in the constant lookout for challenges.
Would you like to apply or recommend someone? Contact Veronica on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's