An international player in the banking sector, is looking to hire an IT Applications - Team Leader.
Reporting to the Manager – IT Applications, the job incumbent will be responsible to lead a development team in the continued design and development of automated planning tools.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage with and collaborate extensively with our business partners to design, develop and integrate user interfaces and services that meets the Banks’ needs
- Define and enhance methodologies and practices for the application life cycle management in line with best practice and practical experience of continuous improvement
- Guide and resolve business users with a Functional/Technical solution
- Manage relationships with major vendors and service providers to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the organisation
- Collaborate with developers and business users to design, develop, and integrate user interfaces and services that meet business needs
- Oversee activities that optimize the value, cost and risk of applications
- Work with IT colleagues across the Group to develop technology strategy in the context of the business strategy
- Implement and manage application life cycle management status reporting, metrics and benchmarks
- Oversee the application organisation's successful delivery of these business outcomes in partnership with business colleagues
- Document code and implement code quality tools
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing project tasks on schedule and by interacting and mentoring junior and senior level developers
- Ensure IT application development process disciplines (solution delivery, project management, work requests, QA, etc.) and standards are established, effectively managed and performed
- Any other cognate duties as and when required
Qualifications & Skills:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent in IT and related area
- At least 5 years professional exposure in the field, including finacle platform
- Sound data expertise and design skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Must be willing to learn and take ownership of various other applications pertaining to organisation needs
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website. You can also contact Deeya for more details.