A leading medical insurance company in Mauritius is seeking to recruit an IT Analyst Programmer. The selected candidate will be responsible for the system analysis, design, development, maintenance, documentation and reporting. The candidate will also be involved in a supervisory role.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Provide proper explanation of all steps undertaken during the programming and implementation of the system shall be done
- Provide daily feedback on status of progress to the Head of IT and Head of Software Development.
- Responsible for maintaining information security, reporting weaknesses or incidents and comply to all procedures, policies and guidelines for both ISO 9001 and 27001
Education & Experience:-
- Bachelor Degree in IT
- 5 years of proven experience