about 1 month ago
Leading company in the finance field with worldwide presence is expanding the IT team. The IT Advisory Assistant will be assessing, improving and evaluating their clients’ business and IT processes and controls; developing expertise in the following areas: IT General Controls and Application Controls; Data Analytics; Cyber Security; Service Organization Controls reports; Compliance with various frameworks.
- Be part of a large and multicultural business, building an internal career path for professional development.
- Attractive package which includes basic salary, company’s benefits, learning opportunities and more.
- Opportunity for individual development, having to be up to date with the latest technologies, ensuring you move forward together with the company.
- Provision of IT support to external audit engagements.
- Performing IT audits and providing advice to clients on IT Governance, IT Risk Management, Data Privacy and Cybersecurity.
- Other assignments related to clients’ IT management practices.
- BSc. Degree in Computing & Business, Business & IT or related.
- Previous experience in IT auditing or IT advisory.
- Qualifications such as CISA or CISM will be considered an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to meet new challenges and to present innovative solutions.
- Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates integrity and an excellent work ethic.
- Willingness to travel on overseas assignments